For Sale: Our beautiful Bayliner 185 Bowrider.
NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW AT WALTON MARINA - SURREY
CALL ME: 07535 744972
A much loved family member which only has to go now as we have an opportunity for another boat.
We have owned this boat since 2009 and have put it to good use on rivers, lakes and sea.
As you can see from the pictures and website (http://www.sportsboat.org.uk) this boat has been everywhere and done everything.
Can you see yourself cruising down the Thames with a glass of wine in your hand, perhaps you can see yourself wakeboarding/skiing across a lake or swimming in the sea of Bournemouth in the summer sun?
This is an ideal beginners boat which is fast and handles well, it is even something the children can skipper safely.
This could be you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6eBS159ETM
Are you into watersports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q4bJbvCwZwk
An advert for the boat from the manufacturer: http://www.boattest.com/boats/boat_video.aspx?ID=427 (note: this is not quite the same spec. the dash trim/steering wheel are different).
This boat has been lovingly cared for, being cleaned and polished to a presentation standard.
Bayliner 185 Bowrider 2006
· Professional custom made bimini top in matching boat colour
· Tonneau Cover and bow cover in matching boat colour
· “Sportseat” configuration (seats fold flat to form sunbeds)
· Front bow seats for wind in the hair fun.
· Rear sunpad for catching the sun.
· Carpeted cockpit.
· Upgraded to stainless “pull out” cleats
· Upgraded to stainless cup holders.
· VHF Radio and aerial
· Depth Sounder/Fish Finder.
· Front storage bins under bow seats with anchor, chain and rope.
· Ski locker under floor for storage of sports equipment.
· Stainless Steel water access ladder.
· Towable by most family cars.
· Various boating accessories.
3.0 Mercruiser with Alpha Gen II sterndrive
· Annually serviced engine
· Annually serviced sterndrive
· New gimbal bearings and gaiters (routine preventative maintenance)
· Mercury Enertia Stainless Steel Propeller (Standard aluminium spare included)
Brenderup Single axle Braked roller trailer -
· Fully serviced by local trailer specialist annually
· Alloy wheels with new tyres in 2013
· Trailer board.
· Bearings replaced, brakes renewed and cables replaced as part of servicing. As we use the boat everywhere then trailer maintenance has been very important to us.
· Roller trailer for ease of launch and recovery
Buying and Testing
You will no doubt want to test drive this lovely boat. I am happy to offer (FOR SERIOUS BUYERS)
· A Thames test drive (payment of a £50 deposit NOT RETURNABLE but refunded against purchase)
· Coastal test (Solent/Poole area) weather dependent and on payment of a £200 deposit NOT RETURNABLE but refunded against purchase)
· UK Specification boat, imported through official UK dealer with all sales documentation.